Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year


A Happy New Year indeed. I can't complain...though we are only 3 days in. And I am working on not complaining the rest of the year. My resolution to myself...though Im not sure how I feel about resolutions in general, but that's another story...is to be content with what I have. I want count my blessings, be more aware of God presence in my life. After all, it is a waste of time to sit arounf wish for thing you want or can't have. Their is more to life, God has a bigger plan and I want to experience all of His greatness.

I pray you, all my friends and family, experience a year of many blessings and feel God's love more than the year past.

Also, an update on my Papa. HE is doing very well, the tumor they took from his mouth was not cancerous. We are so thankful! God has provided and shown His love for us once again. This was truely a test of my faith but I never doubted God's will would be done. Thanks so very much for all your prayers and love for my dad and out family. It truely means more than you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment