Sunday, February 13, 2011

Prayers

Today was, in a word, discouraging. I work for the Lord, I have a passion to serve Him and a heart to love kids. A passion and a job that are not always easy. They are more often trying; I feel discouraged and wonder if I am making a difference at all.
Patience is one thing I know I have never had much of but the Lord has really been working on me with this one, which is great! But I know I am not quite there. Rather than get upset Sunday school was a flop I need to remember Romand 8:28, the Lord works out all things for His good. No matter what. All the time, every time. And so I ask you for prayers that I may remember this and my patience would continue to grow.
Pray also for the kids and teens in Sunday school at CrossRoads. Pray their hearts are open to hear to word of the Lord. Pray Jesus would work in them and change their heart.


I know this is nothing profund. I am pleading with you. I feel the Devil has a strong hold on me and the kids and this ministry and that is not ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment